The bad news is, if youre reading about Merle Roberts Anti-Aging Neck Cream, youve probably been noticing some wrinkles, lines or other signs of aging in the skin of your neck. But the good news is, youre reading about Merle Roberts Anti-Aging Neck Cream.
That means a healthier and more attractive neckline is in your future.
Formulated with a nourishing assortment of soothing moisturizers, potent anti-aging ingredients and refreshing herbal extracts, this luxury neck cream does it all. Exfoliates. Smoothes the appearance of lines and wrinkles. Draws moisture into your skin and keeps it there. To top it all off, your skin feels soft, pampered and well taken care of.
(Probably because it is!)
How can Salicylic Acid improve the appearance of aging skin?
Salicylic Acid is a Beta Hydroxy Acid, an exfoliator that helps you shed dead skin cells and reveal a fresh layer of living skin that looks firmer and smoother. It works a lot like Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs), with one big difference: while AHAs are water-soluble, Salicylic Acid is oil-soluble.
What this means is that Salicylic Acid can penetrate the oily outer layer of your skin. So rather than sitting on the top layer of your skin like AHAs do, Salicylic Acid can exert its powerful anti-aging properties from inside your pores.
Salicylic Acid is also effective in smaller doses than AHAs, making it gentler than AHAs and a perfect choice for daily use.
Sound like a pretty good ingredient for an anti-aging cream? Yeah, we did too.
- Humectants draw water out of the air and suck it into your skin, like a moisture-magnet
- Petrolatum forms a protective seal, locking moisture in so your skin wont dry out
- Antioxidant Vitamin E neutralizes free radicals that can prematurely age your skin
- Salicylic Acid improves the appearance of firmness and elasticity by stimulating production of Collagen and Elastin
- Herbal Extracts of Lavender, Echinacea and Gotu Kola calm and refresh your complexion