- DEAD SKIN REMOVER FOR BODY: Formulated with the rejuvenating powers of tea tree oil, this body exfoliant can deep clean, polish, and nourish the skin. Gentle exfoliants work as a bump eraser, while tea tree oil can help to reduce body acne.
- ESSENTIAL OIL BATH SCRUB: This vegan body scrub is loaded with balancing oils to nourish your skin. Packed with Vitamin E, lavender and peppermint essential oil, and bamboo and rosemary extract, your skin will look clear and feel amazing.
- MOISTURIZING SCRUB: Unlike traditional body wash or soap, our tea tree exfoliating body scrub has rich moisturizing ingredients in it, like willow bark, shea butter, and coconut oil, leaving your skin irresistibly smooth.
- DAILY BODY SKIN CARE: This invigorating wash is an ideal cleanser and exfoliant for your shower routine. The tube makes it easy to use when wet, unlike pesky jars and tubs. Detox, refresh, and soothe your skin.
- ADVANCED CLINICALS: Our mission is to provide our customers with affordable and effective skin and hair care. All high-quality products are formulated in our lab by our chemists and manufactured on-site in our Chicago facility.
Ready to leave harsh skin treatments and irritating sugar scrubs in the past? Advanced Clinicals has created a moisturizing, deep cleaning line of body scrubs for women and men. Body polish and soaps can leave skin feeling tight and dry, but we've formulated all of our exfoliating scrubs with rich moisturizers, essential oils, and gentle exfoliants that leave skin balanced, nourished, and renewed. Unlike most scrubs in jars or other difficult-to-open containers, ours are packaged in tubes, doing away with the struggle in the shower and residue build-up. The light, invigorating scent of lavender and peppermint refreshes the senses without being overpowering. To use, apply liberally to damp skin and massage in circular motions, rinse, pat dry, and follow up with your favorite Advanced Clinicals lotion. Our scrubs are proudly vegan, gluten and paraben-free, and clean. This product is for external use and should not be used on broken or irritated skin. If irritation develops, discontinue use.
Tea Tree Oil