MAXIMUM MOISTURE - Grow long, luxurious locks when you moisturize with virgin coconut oil! This pure, color-safe oil defeats dryness in a flash, hydrating hair from root to tip. Watch once-brittle hair become shiny, silky, and smooth with coconut oil for hair!
- STRENGTHENS STRANDS - Going bleach blonde, bright red, or back to brunette makes hair brittle, broken, and dry as a desert. Don't just deal with damaged hair. Heal it with the coconut hair mask! It deeply penetrates each strand to strengthen hair from within. Restore hairs natural beauty with Advanced Clinicals!
- SEA (KELP) THE DIFFERENCE - Coconut oil does more than just moisturize and strengthen hair. It also cleanses, tones, and repairs thanks to one nutrient-rich ingredient: Kelp! Sea kelp delivers vitamins, minerals, and amino acids galore to your hair and scalp, enhancing their health.
- CURLY, COARSE, AND KINKY HAIR CONDITIONER - If you have curls or coils, your hair needs a little extra love. Give your locks some TLC with Advanced Clinicals hair mask with shea butter! It reduces frizz and increases softness because it seals in extra moisture. Plus, it helps protect hair from heat damage!
- OUR PROMISE - The damage may be done, but it doesn't have to be permanent. Dry, damaged, and dyed hair has met its match with Advanced Clinicals Coconut Deep Hydration Hair Repair Mask! We promise that this mask restores your hairs beauty and shine, or your money back. This product contains natural ingredients and because of that, the color of the cream many have some brown or pink appearance. This is normal and should be no cause for concern. If you have questions, please reach out to us.
It’s What’s Inside that Counts - By itself, coconut oil alleviates hair dryness by moisturizing both the scalp and hair. But at Advanced Clinicals, we wanted to do more for your hair. We crafted a powerfully hydrating formula with the finest ingredients that repair each strand to the root, including:
- Vitamin E defends your hair from damage. A natural antioxidant, vitamin E helps stop free radicals from causing premature graying.
- Hexylene glycol is a safe synthetic derived from vegetables. It boosts the hydrating powers of the coconut oil hair mask by retaining incredible amounts of moisture.
Hair Care Products You Can Trust - Why use products with harmful chemicals on already-damaged hair? All of Advanced Clinicals hair masks are made in the U.S.A. and are free from DEA, parabens, and sulfates, ensuring that each product serves your hair. Choose the refined formulas that are 100% vegan and are never tested on animals.
- Shampoo and condition hair.
- Apply a generous amount from root to tip on damp, clean hair.
- Massage through your hair.
- Let the mask sit for 5-10 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly, then apply products as usual.
- Use once a week, or 2-3 times per week for particularly damaged hair.
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Chloride, Isopropyl Myristate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract, Silicone Quaternium-3, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Trideceth-12, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Citric Acid