Neogold Vitamin C Dark Spot Serum slows the aging process through the use of powerful Vitamin C and Exfoliating Acids. Powerful ingredients serve the skin by improving stubborn sun spots, hyperpigmentation, and uneven skin tone to unveil more youthful, firmer, and brighter looking skin. Neogold is key to achieving youthful, firmer, flawless skin that luminates.
- CONCENTRATED VITAMIN C: Struggling with stubborn sun spots, hyperpigmentation, or uneven skin tone? Formulated with a stable form of Vitamin C, this serum will visibly improve and brighten your appearance.
- BLEND OF ACIDS: A blend of 4 powerful exfoliating and moisturizing acids - Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid and Ferulic Acid - work to reverse premature signs of aging. Glycolic Acid resurfaces dead skin, Lactic Acid moisturizers, Hyaluronic Acid hydrates, and Ferulic Acid protects the skin from environmental damage.
- BRIGHTENING SERUM: Vitamin C is essential to any skin care routine. Working to improve skin texture and tone, Vitamin C will brighten, heal, and firm the skin by encouraging natural collagen production.
- FOR ALL SKIN TYPES: A lightweight, non-greasy formula that quickly absorbs into the skin. Whether you dry skin, oily skin, or sensitive skin this face serum will help improve your skin. Formulated without Parabens, PEGs, Formaldehyde, Sulfates, Dyes, Triclosan, Propylene Glycol, Mineral Oil, and Talc.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Neogold assures 100% satisfaction guaranteed with this Vitamin C Serum for the face. Diminish age spots and improve blotchy skin or receive your money back! Manufactured in the USA.
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate, Ferulic Acid, Ergothioneine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Lactic Acid/Glycolic Acid Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Palmitoyl sh-Octapeptide-24 Amide, Palmitoyl sh-Tripeptide-5 Norisoleucyl sh-Nonapeptide-1, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Xanthan Gum, PEG‐12 Dimethicone, Fragrance, Maltodextrin, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide