People all over the world are talking about the many benefits and uses of Coconut Oil. Coconut Oil is considered to be the healthiest oil on Earth for its high levels of Lauric Acid, which is rarely found in nature. Lauric Acid, Capric Acid, and Carylic Acid are the three fatty acids found in Coconut Oil that have strong disinfectant and antimicrobial properties. Coconut Oil also contains saturated fats which are the reason that your skin is able to retain moisture.
Vitamin E is a well known contributor towards skin care. It is essential for healthy skin, keeping skin smooth and hydrated, and preventing aging and wrinkling in the skin. Coconut Oil is chalk full of Vitamin E so those antioxidant properties are going to work wonders for your skin. Like coconuts themselves, coconut oil is rich in proteins that keep the skin feeling healthy and rejuvenated.
Our Coconut Oil Moisturizing Cream helps nourish and repair dull, parched skin for deep hydration without leaving a greasy feeling behind. Below are several benefits when using Coconut Oil cream:
1. Retain moisture content of skin
2. Delay the aging process by reducing the appearance of lines and wrinkles
3. Protect skin from free radicals and environmental damage
4. Repair skins while giving it a healthy looking glow
5. Provides comfort to dry, chapped lips
6. Softens and reduces the look of dry, cracked feet